HLC offers a one-year warranty on all its products from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover the cost when the damage is self-inflicted or due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. The buyer is obliged to check the delivered products immediately upon arrival. If it appears that the delivered product is not the ordered product, or the product is inadequate or incomplete, the customer must report these defects immediately by email to HLC (firstname.lastname@example.org). The return of the goods to HLC must be in the original packaging (including boxes and documentation) and in new condition. Commissioning after detection of failure, damage occurring after detection of failure, encumbrance and/or resale after detection of failure, voids the right to claim and return.
If the complaints by a customer are found justified by HLC, HLC will give the customer the choice to replace the delivered goods free of charge or give the customer a refund.
The warranty does not apply if:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing;
- The natural process of fading the plating in white rhodium or 24k yellow gold;
- The customer personally processed, repaired or modified the supplied jewelry;
- The customer let a third party process, repair or modify the supplied jewelry;
- The delivered jewelry has been exposed to abnormal conditions, other careless proceedings or contrary to the instructions of HLC.
Hence, these repairs will be done at a fee.